Viva Las Vegas

Last week I attended the largest fashion tradeshow in Vegas called Magic!   There were wonderful leather handbags to be seen. We were there to showcase our new collection at the POOLTRADESHOW that focused on art and design driven brands.  It was a jammed packed three day show filled with fashion, entertainment and lots of selling.  Here's a behind the scene look:




Setting up our booth at Mandalay Bay Convention Center:


Sharing a booth with Kori, a talanted hat designer of Flipside Hats based in Oregon.


Me and Kyla from Flipside Hats showing off our trend at Style Stalker Studio

A snapshot of the giant fashion marketplace at POOLTRADESHOW!  Check out the displays, fashion, entertainment and art!




After a successful show at Magic, I had a free day to relax and unwind!  We spent a day walking around Vegas strip.  2012 is the year of the dragon and Bellagio created this amazing Chinese themed flower garden surrounded by dragons!

Mei Vintage is growing and I would like to take a moment to thank you for being part of my journey.  Thank you for your continued support and I owe much of my success to my loyal customers, great friends, family and not to mention my mentors I met along the way.  I am so inspired and can't wait to share our latest leather handbag and wallet designs with you!  So stay tuned for some exciting news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY EARTH DAY: 10 Ridiculously Easy Ways to Help Save the Planet

15 Self- Care Practices to Nourish the Soul

Happy 2013 and Enter to Win!