Summer Essentials - My Top Picks!

Summer is in full swing!  You know summer is here when when you find yourself shopping for cute swimsuits, eating tropical fruits and hitting the beach and planning lots of outdoor activities with friends and family!  I'm a no fuss kinda girl!  So for me, it's essential to travel smart and look naturally put together in no time at all! Currently, my favorite bag is the weekend tote.  I've been carrying this tote for a while now and it's a great carryall bag to store all of my summer essentials.  It's a super lightweight bag made from 100% organic hemp and big enough to hold everything I need.... suncreen, towels, magazines, snacks, fins, you name it!

I'm a island girl at heart, so summer just won't be summer without the promise of sun and surf. I've been making the time to go surfing this summer, so this amazing wetsuit from Roxy designed by Cynthia Rowland is on my wishlist!  I put together a list of my must-have summer essentials for all the sun goddesses out there.  Oh, the Maui Babe browning lotion is my secret to getting a sun-kissed tan fast!  Seriously, it's the best tanning lotion on the planet! The only thing that's missing is a beach towel, surfboard and maybe a mai tai!!   I do love transitional pieces!  I can hit the beach and quickly change into something effortlessly stylish.  The "all day long" pants from Billabong is so comfy! I could get away with wearing these to the mall or run my errands with a loose-fitting tank and flip flops.  Staying relaxed and carefree, isn't that what summer is all about?  Summer isn't over yet, so get out there and enjoy some fun in the sun!



1. ACACIA swimwear   2. Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisture with SPF    3. Ray-Ban sunglasses
4. Maui Babe browning lotion and sunscreen   5. Billabong tank   6.Cynthia Rowland wetsuit  
7. Fiel sandals   8. Mei Vintage weekend Tote   9. Billabong pants



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY EARTH DAY: 10 Ridiculously Easy Ways to Help Save the Planet

15 Self- Care Practices to Nourish the Soul

Happy 2013 and Enter to Win!