Some of my favorite things

I recently took time out to declutter my closet as I believe in keeping only quality, timeless, and unique items whenever possible. Spring is the time when I donate my old clothes and make room for new ones. This season, I'm in love with Lauren Moffatt's Plumeria quilted top dress and I think our new kimono clutch/crossbody in powder blue goes perfectly with it, as well as some of my other favorite finds. Spring is finally here! I can't wait to go outside and enjoy all the activities spring has to offer!

1. Plumeria quilted dress by Lauren Moffatt, $410
2. Kerfuffle nail lacquer by Butter, $15.00
3. Creamy coral pink lipstick by Anna Sui, $30.00
4. Kimono clutch in powder blue by Mei Vintage, $89.00
5. Narrow band by pollywales, $2,400
6. Fedora Hat by Barts Aveloz, $50.78
7. Volcano no.6 candle by Capri blue, $35.00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY EARTH DAY: 10 Ridiculously Easy Ways to Help Save the Planet

15 Self- Care Practices to Nourish the Soul

Happy 2013 and Enter to Win!